If I could be anywhere, I would be on a beach digging my toes into the sand, soaking in the salty air as I stand along the sea shore watching the sun go down. And this jacket was perfect for a moment just like that.
This jacket, by MINKPINK, is probably my new favorite! Not only is it nice and cozy, it was plenty warm enough for a cold day in January. Plus, it goes with just about everything! This was a simpler outfit, with a flowy white blouse, distressed blue jeans, and a simple necklace. To add some interest to the look, I paired it with these killer earring from Free People and a leather backpack! Cute backpacks are the perfect travel accessory! If you love to travel but never know what bag to take, a cute leather backpack is a great investment!
- Jacket -By MINKPINK → here in navy (its on sale too!), the grey is sold out.
- Shirt – Free People, same as my last post→ here!
- Necklace – Free People, more colors→ here (might be ordering the brass color ♥)
- Earrings – Free People, currently unavailable similar→ here
- Jeans – Paige Denim→ here more on the pricey side, here are some similar for less!
- Bag – Free People→ here Fun fact about this backpack, it actually fits my Macbook Pro despite its small appearance!